Cut each biscuit in three 10 oz cans of refridgerated biscuits* into quarters.
In large saucepan, combine and melt together
- 1 c butter
- 1 1/2 c brown sugar
- 2 TSP cinnamon
- 1 c chopped pecans or walnuts
- In buttered Bunt pan:
Sprinkle a sparse bit of the nuts and syrup in a greased bundt pan just for topping.
- Sprinkle in 1/2 of the biscuit pieces.
- Slowly pour 1/2 of the syrup over biscuits.
- Sprinkle the other half of the biscuit pieces over the syrup layer.
- Finish by pouring the rest of the syrup over the top.
Bake at 300° for 45 minutes. Let sit in the pan for 7 minutes and then invert onto serving plate. Can cut with a knife or just pull parts off like a monkey!